sPaw Clean · All-Natural Dog Shampoo
- Regular price
- $24.99 CAD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $24.99 CAD
- Unit price
All-Natural Dog Shampoo
Deep Cleans & Reduces Odour
Repels Pets & Prevents Canine Seborrhea
Soothing Formula with Hemp & Oatmeal
Calming Lavender, Cedarwood, & Peppermint Essential Oils
Our luxurious shampoo combines renewable vegetable and herbal based ingredients for spa clean that you and your dog will love. Formulated with HempBead Technology to lightly exfoliate and remove debris while Canadian-grown hemp seed oil helps reduce skin irritation. We use essential oils of Lavender, Cedarwood, and Peppermint to relax your pup during bathing, keep their coat fresh and irritation-free, as well as kill/prevent pests such as ticks and fleas.
- pH Balanced
- Gentle Formula
- Supports Fur & Skin Health
- Formulated Specifically for Dogs
- Deep Clean with HempBead Technology
Pawtanical sPaw Clean All-Natural Dog Shampoo is made with vegetable-based ingredients that are biodegradable so they are better for you pup and the environment. We are proud to formulate our products without SLS (Sodium Laureth Sulfate), Parabens, artificial fragrances, or artificial dyes. Tested on friends before pets.
Key Ingredients & Benefits
Lavender Essential Oil
Steam distilled French Lavender that is calming for dogs when rubbed into their skin helping with anxiety during bathing. Lavender essential oil is also a deterrent for common pests including fleas, ticks, and mosquitos. It also soothes rashes, sore muscles, and deodorizes the fur for a fresh, spaw clean smell.
A gentle exfoliant containing mesh-filtered ground hemp fibre that removes dead skin and debris from your dogs' coat. Combined with cold-pressed hemp seed oil to reduce skin irritation while conditioning the skin and fur.
Hydrolyzed Oat Protein
A hydrating complex of proteins found in oats that add, retain moisture, and soothe the skin. Hydrolyzed oat protein also helps to strengthen and fortify the fur while softening and improving manageability while combing.
Cedarwood & Peppermint Essential Oils
Steam distilled Japanese Peppermint oil to help relieve muscle pain as well as cool the skin during hot days. Steam distilled Cedarwood essential oil also helps to kill and repel common pests.
- Decyl Glucoside (renewable vegetable-derived surfactant)
- Vegetable Glycerine
- Coco Glucoside (renewable vegetable-derived surfactant)
- Xanthan Gum
- Hydrolyzed Avena sativa (Oat) Protein
- HempBead Technology (Natural Hemp Exfoliant)
- Lavandula officinalis (Lavender) Oil
- Cannabis sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil
- Juniperus ashei / mexicana (Cedarwood) oil
- Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil
- EcoCert Preservative (<1%) containing Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin & Sorbic Acid
- Put your fur baby in the shower or wash or get in with them (our shampoo is great for humans too!)
- Turn on the water and ensure all fur is wet before applying shampoo.
- Apply sPaw Clean Shampoo and massage into fur and skin, ensure you coat all hairs and parts of body as needed.
- Shampoo your dog with Pawtanical sPAW Clean every 4-6 weeks to remove odour, reduce itching, prevent parasites, and kill odour-causing bacteria and yeast.
- Unless your dog gets dirty from daily activities, avoid bathing more than once per month as bathing too often can strip their coat of it’s protective oils.
- For best results after shampooing, use Pawtanical sPaw Smooth All-Natural Dog Conditioner to moisturize and condition fur and skin for a soft, clean, and fresh pup!