sPaw Express Clean - Leave-in Dog Shampoo
- Regular price
- $19.99 CAD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $19.99 CAD
- Unit price
All-Natural Leave-in Dog Shampoo
No water required. Spray, Comb & Go!
Keeps Dog's Coat Clean, Healthy & Odour-Free
Neutralizes smells with Lavender, Cedarwood, & Peppermint Essential Oils
Hemp Seed Oil & Hydrolyzed Oat Protein to Nourish Coat & Skin
Get rid of unpleasant odour or clean up when on the go with Pawtanical sPaw Express Clean leave-in Dog Shampoo. Made from natural and biodegradable ingredients and easy to apply, sPaw Express Clean is great to use in between baths or after outdoor adventures to clean your pup without the hassle of a full bath or trip to the groomer.
sPaw Express Clean is made of 99% natural ingredients and is handmade by us with locally sourced ingredients whenever possible. Similar to our other sPaw line products, sPaw Express Clean contains essential oils of Lavender, Cedarwood, and Peppermint to relax your pup during bathing, keep their coat fresh and irritation-free, as well as kill/prevent pests such as ticks and fleas.
- pH Balanced specifically for Dogs
- Antiseptic & Repels Pests
- Water & Wash-free Application
- Supports Fur & Skin Health
- Prevents Canine Seborrhea
- Gentle, Soothing Formula with Lavender & Chamomile
Pawtanical sPaw Express Clean Leave-in Dog Shampoo is made with vegetable-based ingredients that are biodegradable so they are better for you pup and the environment. We are proud to formulate our products without SLS (Sodium Laureth Sulfate), Parabens, artificial fragrances, or artificial dyes. Tested on friends before pets.
Key Ingredients & Benefits
Lavender Essential Oil
Steam distilled French Lavender that is calming for dogs when rubbed into their skin helping with anxiety during bathing. Lavender essential oil is also a deterrent for common pests including fleas, ticks, and mosquitos. It also soothes rashes, sore muscles, and deodorizes the fur for a fresh, spaw clean smell.
Hemp Seed Oil
Oil that is derived from cold-pressing hemp seeds that are grown in Canada. Hemp Seed Oil is high in Omega-3 & 6 Fatty acids, Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA), Vitamin E, Carotene (precursor to Vitamin A), phytosterols, phospholipids and a number of minerals. It's unique oil profile provides benefits to the skin and fur while also reducing inflammation as well as ailing dry spots and rashes.
Hydrolyzed Oat Protein
A hydrating complex of proteins found in oats that add, retain moisture, and soothe the skin. Hydrolyzed oat protein also helps to strengthen and fortify the fur while softening and improving manageability while combing.
Cedarwood & Peppermint Essential Oils
Steam distilled Japanese Peppermint oil to help relieve muscle pain as well as cool the skin during hot days. Steam distilled Cedarwood essential oil also helps to kill and repel common pests.
- Decyl Glucoside (Renewable Coconut-derived Surfactant)
- Hyrdolyzed Oat Protein
- Cannabis sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil
- Lavandula officinalis (Lavender) Essential Oil
- Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) Botanical Extract
- Juniperus ashei (Texas Cedarwood) Essential Oil
- Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil
- EcoCert Preservative (<1%) containing Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin & Sorbic Acid
- Shake bottle and position 12-18 inches from the area of your dog’s coat you want to clean.
- Apply 1-2 sprays in each area ensuring the product is adequately applied.
- Wait 20-30 seconds
- Use a brush to comb the product through the coat and remove debris until dry.
- For a deep clean and condition when not on the go, use Pawtanical sPaw Clean All-Natural Dog Shampoo & Pawtanical sPaw Smooth All-Natural Dog Conditioner.